A memorable stay in an old and cozy brick house in the heart of the historical context of Yazd!
Whether you are planning a self-catering or all-inclusive holiday, you have chosen the right place, the Narenjestan traditional house. Narenjestan traditional house is conveniently located within a 5-minute walk of the Amir Chakhmagh Complex, the heart of the historic city. It offers traditional Iranian hospitality and an authentic taste of a bygone age, with peace and tranquility to match. The house is built from adobe (sun-dried mud bricks), and the history of this stunning mansion dates back to 200 years ago, Qajar era. Traditional house is within easy walking distance of the water museum, Khan bazaar, Zarger ha bazaar, Jāmeh Mosque of Yazd (Masjid-e-Jāmeh) and Yazd Alexander’s Prison (Zendan-e Eskandar). Dolat Abad garden and Zoroastrian Fire Temple are also just a short stroll away.
This traditional house has three rooms called Taak, Gandom and Toranj and also has a royal and a very beautiful and traditional courtyard.
Services and facilities:
- Free Wifi
- Modern cooling / heating system
- TV (Royal only)
- Ironing service
- Safe box
- Soap, shampoo, towels, sheets
- Tour guide and local knowledge
- Equipped kitchen (shared)
- Baking bread and local food (upon request)
- Stargazing (upon request)
- Visit and accommodation in the historical and tourist village of Dorbid (upon your request)